Yep mate, she mailed me 3 times a copy of a fake shipping label, all with different dates. The first time she said the package came back, basically she always lies.
She also claimed to sent my money back at different times (in January and sometimes in February). The latest lie is that she sent back ...
A pesquisa encontrou 8 resultados
- terça mar 08, 2011 11:26 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
- terça mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
Re: Watch out for store-kit.com / Helena = she is a criminal
haha, I wish it was that easy Marco. The package was never sent. She showed me 3 FAKE shipping labels. I showed all shipping labels to mulitple people from your country and they said it is all fake. Everytime she faked the stamp which is not a stamp. She drawn the circle herself, but she failed to ...
- terça mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
Re: Watch out for store-kit.com / Helena = she is a criminal
Their SCAM Storekit shop is still at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/StoreKit/110157299173
- terça mar 08, 2011 7:07 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
Re: Watch out for store-kit.com / Helena = she is a criminal
Yes, but go to court will cost me like how much? I already miss 244 EUR which is a lot of money for me, I saved that amount for like 4 months :( . How can she still keeps the shop open?
She now even removed her facebook account as she maybe feels the heat. I think I will report her to ctt too ...
She now even removed her facebook account as she maybe feels the heat. I think I will report her to ctt too ...
- terça mar 08, 2011 12:21 am
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
Re: Watch out for store-kit.com / Helena = she is a criminal
Thanks for your comment. I see, yeah I can imagine that I am not the first victim. She is like the worst liar ever. She always lies and she must be STOPPED! May I ask, do you know if she is the owner of that shop?
- segunda mar 07, 2011 11:46 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
Re: Watch out for store-kit.com / Helena = she is a criminal
This is her: http://pt-pt.facebook.com/people/Maria- ... 1309786584
She removed her picture, as she doesn't want to be recognized. But here you can see her:
And the shop's website is: http://www.store-kit.com/
She removed her picture, as she doesn't want to be recognized. But here you can see her:
And the shop's website is: http://www.store-kit.com/
- segunda mar 07, 2011 11:40 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Watch out for store-kit.com
- Respostas: 19
- Visualizações: 15394
Watch out for store-kit.com
Hello,
The reason I made this post is because I am seeking help from Portugal as I have been scammed by Helena from store-kit.com - in the last weeks I had help from a Portuguese guy, but he can no longer help anymore.
Anyway here is the story:
End December 2010 I purchased 4 scale models from ...
The reason I made this post is because I am seeking help from Portugal as I have been scammed by Helena from store-kit.com - in the last weeks I had help from a Portuguese guy, but he can no longer help anymore.
Anyway here is the story:
End December 2010 I purchased 4 scale models from ...
- segunda mar 07, 2011 11:40 pm
- Fórum: Geral
- Tópico: Sorry double post
- Respostas: 0
- Visualizações: 3202
Sorry double post
Sorry double post.