A pesquisa encontrou 31 resultados

por P64
quarta abr 26, 2006 6:17 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos Completos
Tópico: Completed: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC Lm 2004
Respostas: 8
Visualizações: 4597

Hi to all, a short message to say THANK YOU for all the comments, sorry but I guess I'll be not able to post again something similar.

Alessandro :)
por P64
sábado abr 22, 2006 2:56 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos Completos
Tópico: Completed: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC Lm 2004
Respostas: 8
Visualizações: 4597

Completed: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC Lm 2004

Hi Guys, finally the 575 came to the end. I’d like to say THANKS to all of you for the feedback and for all the comments, really appreciated.
From time to time I’ll check again these threads to reply the answers, if any.
Have a nice weekend and Happy Modeling ! Alessandro :)

Photos by Robi J
http ...
por P64
quarta abr 19, 2006 10:13 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Patrick Bateman Escreveu:AWESOME!
the parts replicating the windows came with the PE set or are they standard parts?
rgds
patrick
Both clear parts and etched parts come with the kit.
Alessandro
por P64
quarta abr 19, 2006 4:18 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Hi Guys, taillights have been finally placed. Headlight housings have been painted with Humbrol chrome silver and from scrap parts I found some headlights lenses, glued to the boby with white glue and then painted with Humbrol clear yellow. Headlight covers have been also glued to the body with the ...
por P64
terça abr 18, 2006 7:54 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Hello ! The taillights have been molded in solid red resin, with a very poor realism. So I copied them in clear resin and, following a tip Robi J gave me, to better paint them I drilled out the central parts replacing it with some clear rods I found on a Tamiya sprue. I painted the taillights with ...
por P64
sexta abr 14, 2006 3:30 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Hi Guys, I blackened the areas of the windows trims, hand-painted the inner parts with Humbrol semi-gloss black and also painted all the panel lines. I painted without any care the lines with Tamiya semi-gloss black X-18 and, once dried, I removed the excess with a scratch-remover (Arexons Rimuovi ...
por P64
quarta abr 12, 2006 5:46 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Body is now almost ready. Painting and decaling have been carried out over a period of three weeks and consisted in the following process:
Overall wet sanding with #1500 grit
Lechler matt white primer
Lechler gloss white
PPG gloss red (Rosso Scuderia 323), masking with Tamiya tape
Talken gloss ...
por P64
segunda abr 10, 2006 6:48 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Nothing special about the spectacular exhausts, black primer, Alclad gloss black and a mixture of Alclad chrome and jet exhaust. Tips have been washed with Tamiya smoke. Front splitter have been sanded on its back, then sprayed with semi-gloss black and covered with BBR decals.

Alessandro

http ...
por P64
segunda abr 10, 2006 1:40 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Luis, thank you a lot for your comment. Never say never, I improved my skill in the latest 5 years only, so... you have time enough. And the point is not the personal skill, we all have to enjoy our hobby, mainly.

I do not have a own website, sorry.

Ciao! Alessandro :)
por P64
sábado abr 08, 2006 4:20 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Hi and thank you for the comments, a very little step ahead. The rear wing is really well done but for the Le Mans version it needs to be shortened of approx. 5 mm each side, so I traced two lines on the wing and cut the two portions. The wing drift and supports have been sprayed with semi-gloss ...
por P64
terça mar 28, 2006 4:03 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Interiors are nearly completed. Alessandro :)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/RJ1108/Ale/Progress%20575/575F84.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/RJ1108/Ale/Progress%20575/575F87.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/RJ1108/Ale/Progress%20575/575F89.jpg
http://i11 ...
por P64
terça mar 28, 2006 12:14 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

dias Escreveu:Excelent job!
What´s that white stuff in the seat that you milled? Looks like you rubbed some cotton on it...
It's the resin which turned white under the milling.
Alessandro :)
por P64
segunda mar 27, 2006 3:05 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

The seat. I gently milled the seat area, not the back, and then I sprayed from long distance some matt black. This is the first time I try this technique and I’m satisfied with it. The back has been covered with BBR carbon decals and clear coated with X-22 Tamiya. Seat belts are a mix of black tape ...
por P64
segunda mar 27, 2006 3:03 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Petter Escreveu:Alessandro, your work amazes me! I've seen your half cut Enzo and Testarossa...MY GOD! absolutely amazing.
I'm very proud to have you here on our forum!

"Bestest of best" Regards,
Pedro.
Thank you Pedro !

Alessandro
por P64
sexta mar 24, 2006 4:53 pm
Fórum: Trabalhos em Progresso
Tópico: Progress: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC
Respostas: 60
Visualizações: 27212

Hi to all, after having slightly sanded dashboard and steering wheel, I primed them with semi-gloss black. I masked the shell which have to be carbon covered (BBR), and I started spraying dense matt black from a long distance to achieve the velvet effect. Instrument panel is a 1:1 photo reduced down ...