TOYOTA COROLLA WRC STEP2 LANTERNA 2002
dias Escreveu:Very nice details... i wonder if i can do the same in my next project...
ehehehe if i do it, is not very difficult ehehehe
byeeeeee
please visiting my website :
http://digidownload.libero.it/gabrioborgo/index.htm
off-topic:
I think you have one kart, I saw in your site. I have one rotax 125 junior with chassis top-kart. I love giving curves with it. but at this moment is damaged, broken the wheel engine, and "cut/rasgou" the radiator
I think you have one kart, I saw in your site. I have one rotax 125 junior with chassis top-kart. I love giving curves with it. but at this moment is damaged, broken the wheel engine, and "cut/rasgou" the radiator
Última edição por El boss em sexta fev 17, 2006 3:07 pm, editado 1 vez no total.

yes bacause he have centrifug clutch. But because i dont go to race, i drive only for funy, and this kart are very simple to drive, and he have low repair´s and he use low misture oil/gasoline only 2%. I know 1 men, he race, and he have one engine TM "inter A", this kart do 21,000 rpm´s it´s amazing, but 1 time in race it had as much rotation that it broke for complete the engine. and no more 21,000 rpm´s 

some progress
- Anexos
-
- immagine 269.jpg (66.12 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
-
- immagine 252.jpg (41.66 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
-
- immagine 260.jpg (59.53 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
-
- immagine 251.jpg (56.83 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
-
- immagine 265.jpg (65.79 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
-
- immagine 254.jpg (50.9 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
-
- immagine 259.jpg (47.84 KiB) Visto 6763 vezes
- Evolution VI
- Mensagens: 1676
- Registado: segunda fev 09, 2004 3:49 am
- Localização: Vila Nova de Gaia
