Página 2 de 2
Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 1:26 pm
por El boss
Very very good work, i like it

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 2:17 pm
por dias
Very nice details... i wonder if i can do the same in my next project...

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 2:23 pm
por MULETTO
dias Escreveu:Very nice details... i wonder if i can do the same in my next project...

ehehehe if i do it, is not very difficult ehehehe
byeeeeee
please visiting my website :
http://digidownload.libero.it/gabrioborgo/index.htm
Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 3:03 pm
por El boss
off-topic:
I think you have one kart, I saw in your site. I have one rotax 125 junior with chassis top-kart. I love giving curves with it. but at this moment is damaged, broken the wheel engine, and "cut/rasgou" the radiator
Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 3:06 pm
por MULETTO
El boss Escreveu:off-topic:
I think you have one kart, I saw in your site. I have one rotax 125 junior with chassis top-kart. I love giving curves with it.
oh yess el Boss i've a Tony kart Extreme with Vortex 100cc
No kart....no party ehehehehhe
Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 3:10 pm
por El boss
very good, the class of "inter A" this is a very good engine probably the best without counting the kart´s with gear´s. your kart probably do 19.000 rpm´s. or not?
Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 3:13 pm
por MULETTO
your 125 is very complicated....but fantastic... i hope to drive one 125 as your soon..
ps yes 18 700 rpm....6% fuel/oil, but 19 000 sure with 4.5 or 5 % fuel/oil, but is danger eheheheh
Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 3:24 pm
por El boss
yes bacause he have centrifug clutch. But because i dont go to race, i drive only for funy, and this kart are very simple to drive, and he have low repair´s and he use low misture oil/gasoline only 2%. I know 1 men, he race, and he have one engine TM "inter A", this kart do 21,000 rpm´s it´s amazing, but 1 time in race it had as much rotation that it broke for complete the engine. and no more 21,000 rpm´s

Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 9:19 am
por MULETTO
other small details,i've closed corolla now i'm starting with decals
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 11:02 pm
por MULETTO
some progress
Enviado: quinta fev 23, 2006 10:51 am
por rookie
Nice work on that Toyota
keep on going
regards
Miguel
Enviado: sábado fev 25, 2006 6:53 pm
por MULETTO
some small progress
Enviado: domingo fev 26, 2006 4:26 am
por Evolution VI
Boas,
Este carro está a ficar original! Em relação a este progresso, só tenho mesmo a apontar o facto das linhas dos paineis estarem demasiado evidenciadas, o que lhe retira um pouco de realidade. Acho que eu também sou demasiado critico em relação a este aspecto.
Força!
Abraço