Página 4 de 5
Enviado: segunda abr 10, 2006 11:14 am
por lsantos
As per your username (P64) you were born in 1964. I was born in 1974, when I will have your age, in ten years from now, perhaps my modelling skills will be like 10% of yours.
Congratulations! I have been following your collection here and in automotiveforums.com and your builds are just delicious.
Do you have any personal website where I can see all your collection?
Tks
Enviado: segunda abr 10, 2006 1:40 pm
por P64
Luis, thank you a lot for your comment. Never say never, I improved my skill in the latest 5 years only, so... you have time enough. And the point is not the personal skill, we all have to enjoy our hobby, mainly.
I do not have a own website, sorry.
Ciao! Alessandro

Enviado: segunda abr 10, 2006 6:48 pm
por P64
Enviado: quarta abr 12, 2006 5:46 pm
por P64
Body is now almost ready. Painting and decaling have been carried out over a period of three weeks and consisted in the following process:
Overall wet sanding with #1500 grit
Lechler matt white primer
Lechler gloss white
PPG gloss red (Rosso Scuderia 323), masking with Tamiya tape
Talken gloss black for sideskirts, masking with Tamiya tape
Kit decals applied with the help of Mr. Mark Softer from Gunze
Lechler epoxy clearcoat
Many thanks for the comments. Alessandro

Enviado: quarta abr 12, 2006 9:34 pm
por lucas
fantastik.
Enviado: quinta abr 13, 2006 12:33 am
por Muttley
Enviado: sexta abr 14, 2006 3:30 pm
por P64
Enviado: sábado abr 15, 2006 3:14 pm
por fufas
Next you are going to put some gas and take a ride in it..................
I´m amazed.....
Enviado: domingo abr 16, 2006 11:08 am
por lucas
nice work!
Enviado: domingo abr 16, 2006 11:16 am
por joaocm
Enviado: segunda abr 17, 2006 9:10 am
por PMMSC
Is getting better day by day!
You're making a great job... congratulations!!!

Enviado: terça abr 18, 2006 7:54 pm
por P64
Enviado: quarta abr 19, 2006 4:18 pm
por P64
Enviado: quarta abr 19, 2006 8:09 pm
por El boss
SUBERB!!!!
just beautiful
Enviado: quarta abr 19, 2006 8:13 pm
por Patrick Bateman
AWESOME!
the parts replicating the windows came with the PE set or are they standard parts?
rgds
patrick