Página 1 de 3
Ford Capri Zakspeed Gr:5
Enviado: domingo out 16, 2005 9:40 pm
por Rallymaster
this is a full detail Ford..
I dont have the time to lay in all the pictures so here is the link to Automotiveforums.com
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbullet ... ge=1&pp=15
hope you like it
Enviado: segunda out 17, 2005 5:10 pm
por Marcelo Teles
Rallymaster, the link doesn't work.
Enviado: segunda out 17, 2005 7:13 pm
por Rallymaster
okey.. I guess I will have to put all pictures in after all.. wait about 10 minutes =)
Enviado: segunda out 17, 2005 7:53 pm
por Rallymaster
First Picture.. THE BOX ! ! OHHH! =P =D
Second.. The model.. you can see a bit of my scratchbuilt rollcage..
Third.. Showing the inside and my scratchbuilt rollcage... Here you can see the original front frame..
opened the hood, trunk and doors.. here is the engine bay with some additional things...
here is my custom made front frame.. I like it myself =)
And here FINALLY is the trunk..
Thats all for now.. hope you like it.. HAPPY MODELING and good luck to all you out there From Mister. Rickard Olsson from the sweet home of Sweden.. =D
Enviado: terça out 18, 2005 11:45 am
por DFV
Looks sweet. Where are you going to find a Ford Zak 4cil Turbo?
As far as I know, there are two available: the Miller Mustang IMSA (anyhow, the real car was just that - a Zakspeed chassis + engine with a modified Mustang body, delivered to the USA); and, the front engined Mustang GTP. Both from Mongram and, out of production, but easy (and cheap) to find on e-bay or big online stores.
Keep on the good work.
z
Enviado: terça out 18, 2005 2:25 pm
por MiGuElRoSa
n percebo nada do que o rallymaster dix:P ingles, ingles, ingles, mais um pouco de ingles e ainda mais ingles:P tenhu ingles na escola mas n percebo la muito disto!

Enviado: terça out 18, 2005 5:22 pm
por Rallymaster
whats that Miguelrosa..? I cant talk pourtugease or spanish =P
Enviado: terça out 18, 2005 5:40 pm
por Petter
He just said that he can't understand english, eheheh. No worries, I'm sure he finds your work to be very, very good!
Cheers,
Pedro.
Enviado: terça out 18, 2005 8:03 pm
por Rallymaster
Ohh thanks =D haha.. I didnt understand him and he didnt understand me.. =D =D
Enviado: terça out 18, 2005 9:27 pm
por Marcelo Teles
Nice start Rallymaster, I'm planning to make this kit in the future and will follow your work to see the final result.
Regards,
Marcelo.
Enviado: segunda out 24, 2005 5:46 pm
por Rallymaster
Progress..
There is now FULLY workable and openable doors...
here a pic
Greetings from Rickard
Enviado: segunda out 24, 2005 8:52 pm
por El boss
really really good.
its hand made?
continue
goodbye = adeus

Enviado: segunda out 24, 2005 9:50 pm
por Rallymaster
its hand made.. and a REAL pain in the ass to get there :O
But now it is there.. probably more progress pics this weekend...
Best Regars, Rickard
Enviado: sexta out 28, 2005 3:43 pm
por dias
Nice Rickard!
Someday i will try to do an open doors project too.
Keep ot going...
Enviado: quarta nov 02, 2005 12:48 am
por PMMSC
Great Job Rallymaster...
Click in the link below to see photos of a full detailed Ford Capri... it have a great reference pictures for your progress...
http://www.kb-modellbau.at/
I hope it will help you...
