Página 1 de 2

New at the Forum

Enviado: quinta fev 16, 2006 11:22 pm
por Robi J
Hello to all of you,

I'm surfing this forum since months and I discovered hundreds of beautiful works.
My name is Roberto and I come from Monza (Italy), 38, I love cars and especially the scale 1/24.
Unfortunately I do not speak/write portoguese, even if I'm able to understand the overall meaning, hope you'll forgive me !
I'm currently VERY SLOWLY working on a Tamiya GT3 Cup and a Tamiya Carrera Gt, I'll post soon a few pics to be shared with you.

Ciao: Roberto :)

Enviado: quinta fev 16, 2006 11:28 pm
por L. Dias
Ciao Roberto!

And welcome aboard!
My "official building" speed if much like yours: very slow, with some "engine stalls" every now and then...


See ya!
Luis Dias

Enviado: quinta fev 16, 2006 11:37 pm
por El boss
WELCOME.
use this site to make some translations ;)

http://www.google.pt/language_tools?hl=pt-PT

if you need help says

good bye

Enviado: quinta fev 16, 2006 11:50 pm
por rookie
Ciao Roberto
Benvenuto :)

Riguardi
Miguel

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 12:17 am
por tomawak
Welcome

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 12:21 am
por jpinho
Welcome,

and maybe you will be a good source for italian cars references.
Be sure to get all the help we can give you

Rigardi

Jorge Pinho

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 12:46 am
por lucas
welcome,
make this forum your home.
Lucas

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 1:51 am
por Tigre
Wellcome

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 11:04 am
por dias
Welcome Roberto!
As soon as possible show us some photos of your work.

If you need some kind of help, just post it!

See you around

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 4:02 pm
por Muttley
Welcome :D

Enviado: sexta fev 17, 2006 8:40 pm
por Robi J
Thank you Guys for your kind welcome (and thanx for the translator link !). I'll post a few pics of both completed and in progress project in the pertinent sections.

Bye: Roberto :)

Enviado: domingo fev 19, 2006 11:50 pm
por PMMSC
Welcome Roberto!

I hope you enjoy this forum, we are all like a family!!! :D:D:D

Enviado: domingo fev 19, 2006 11:51 pm
por Patrick Bateman
we're going global!
welcome Roberto

Enviado: domingo fev 19, 2006 11:54 pm
por Zé
welcome :D

Enviado: segunda fev 20, 2006 11:49 pm
por Marco
Welcome Roberto!

ENjoy your stay :)

Marco