Página 1 de 1

On the bench: GT3, GT & 360GT

Enviado: sábado fev 18, 2006 12:14 am
por Robi J
Hi Guys, these are my current projects. I'm working on since TOO LONG, progress is almost zero. Anyway, a Carrera Gt, a GT3 Cup which is a mix of Tamiya and Scale Production transkit (decals from Speedline) and a 360 GT that will receive the Red Bull livery of Daytona 2004 (transkit from Scale Production).

Bye: Roberto

Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

Enviado: sábado fev 18, 2006 1:54 pm
por Muttley
SHOW =D> =D> =D>

Enviado: sábado fev 18, 2006 7:26 pm
por El boss
very nice, keep going

Enviado: domingo fev 19, 2006 11:57 pm
por PMMSC
Nice projects
The paint of the 1st Porsche is perfect!!! :D

Enviado: segunda fev 20, 2006 10:13 pm
por Robi J
Thanks for the comments, as I told you in the presentation, my modeling speed is close to zero, I hope to post something in the very next future.
PMMSC believe me, the painting of the Carrera is not perfect, ANYWAY I got this shine after a lot of polishing !

Ciao: Roberto :)