Página 1 de 1
1/24 Focus Wrc and 911 Rsr
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 11:24 am
por P64
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 11:48 am
por L. Dias
The "before-and-after" sides was a great idea!
Great work on the "battle damaged" side.
Keep'em comin'
Cheers,
Luis
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 1:50 pm
por El boss
Awesome, this focos are in extreme.
you can take more fotos of damage please?
keep going
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 9:07 pm
por Patrick Bateman
OMG! that focus really kicks ass!
nice job, congrats!
pb
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 10:04 pm
por GUSTAVO
UAUUUUU!!!!! The Porsche is very good but far overwhelmed by that Focus. Can you post any more of that damaged side on the Focus.
Cheers,
Gus
Enviado: quarta fev 22, 2006 11:20 pm
por P64
Thanks for the comments, I'll try to take new pictures of the damaged area in the weekend.
Alessandro
Enviado: quinta fev 23, 2006 9:37 am
por PMMSC
Great details !!!
That damaged side is perfect!!!

Enviado: quinta fev 23, 2006 11:28 am
por dias
Excelent ideia!
Even the brake light as some kind of fog inside... great details.
Strange thing is those decals up in the roof hiding the number... Is that supossed to be like that?
Great work!
Enviado: quinta fev 23, 2006 9:17 pm
por Marcelo Teles
Chè bello modelli Alessandro!! La idea di fare il kit mezzo 'before race' e mezzo 'after race' è molto buona.
Saluto,
Marcelo.
PS.: sorry if I don't write well in Italian language... I'm Brazilian...

Enviado: quinta fev 23, 2006 9:21 pm
por Evolution VI
Muito muito fixe! Dá para tirares mais umas fotos do Focus? Queria ver mais ao pormenor a "raspadela" hehe
Parabéns!
Enviado: domingo fev 26, 2006 3:04 am
por JBAILAS
as I don't speak English and much less Italian! Then only I can speak nice work!!!
Enviado: terça fev 28, 2006 11:23 pm
por P64
Hi guys, again thank you for the comments. I'm sorry but I was not able to take any further picture of the Focus, I'll try later on.
dias: the decals on the roof are the rally notes that I placed there only because I damaged the painting !
Alessandro