Página 1 de 1

Completed: Tecnomodel 1/24 Ferrari 575 GTC Lm 2004

Enviado: sábado abr 22, 2006 2:56 pm
por P64
Hi Guys, finally the 575 came to the end. I’d like to say THANKS to all of you for the feedback and for all the comments, really appreciated.
From time to time I’ll check again these threads to reply the answers, if any.
Have a nice weekend and Happy Modeling ! Alessandro :)

Photos by Robi J
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

Enviado: sábado abr 22, 2006 4:49 pm
por Petter
Beautiful work, Alessandro. Your work keeps amazing me everytime I open your threads. I'm really proud to have you among us and share your work. You are truly an inspiration.

Thank you!

Enviado: sábado abr 22, 2006 8:29 pm
por dias
Just beautiful!! I followed the progress that had amazed me... but the final job just keep me speechless.

Hope you can show us some more work of yours in a near future!

Cheers

Enviado: domingo abr 23, 2006 11:06 am
por Nelson
simply beautiful,excelent work simply perfect

Enviado: domingo abr 23, 2006 3:41 pm
por lucas
simply perfect!!!!

Enviado: domingo abr 23, 2006 4:09 pm
por El boss
I have the key of this car :D
And i do a test-drive on it :D
The noise of car is awesome :D

Perfect car...

Enviado: quarta abr 26, 2006 10:00 am
por PMMSC
Wonderfull model!!!

Everithing is ok, nothing to point!!!!

Bravo Alessandro

Enviado: quarta abr 26, 2006 1:40 pm
por ProfeSM
:D Bravo Alessandro la máquina e belissima.
This car is simply amazing Very beautiful work, congratulattions.
Regards from ProfeSM.

Enviado: quarta abr 26, 2006 6:17 pm
por P64
Hi to all, a short message to say THANK YOU for all the comments, sorry but I guess I'll be not able to post again something similar.

Alessandro :)