Página 1 de 1

Toyota Célica Sainz

Enviado: sexta set 14, 2007 11:56 am
por sopena
This is other of my models I finished more on less one year ago.

I used TK from Studio 27 which is enough complete, with great quality decals. Two versions are available but I prefer Montecarlo version.

For good result it was necessary make suspension lower cutting springs.

Regards

BorJacho

Enviado: sexta set 14, 2007 12:59 pm
por dias
Excelent work!!
I loved the details inside.

Enviado: sexta set 14, 2007 1:21 pm
por lucas
beautiful woork

Enviado: sexta set 14, 2007 1:26 pm
por João Pinto
Nice job, very clean :wink:

Enviado: sexta set 14, 2007 8:04 pm
por kandrix
Great, Great job! Like the previous comments, I liked the details inside, specially on the zone of the wheels, the insertion of carbon fibre, among others. Congratulations! :wink:

Enviado: quarta set 19, 2007 8:33 am
por PMMSC
Nice job!

Congratulations...