Alessandro, your work amazes me! I've seen your half cut Enzo and Testarossa...MY GOD! absolutely amazing.
I'm very proud to have you here on our forum!
Petter Escreveu:Alessandro, your work amazes me! I've seen your half cut Enzo and Testarossa...MY GOD! absolutely amazing.
I'm very proud to have you here on our forum!
The seat. I gently milled the seat area, not the back, and then I sprayed from long distance some matt black. This is the first time I try this technique and I’m satisfied with it. The back has been covered with BBR carbon decals and clear coated with X-22 Tamiya. Seat belts are a mix of black tape and logos from Modeler’s, red clothed tape from Tesa for the belts paddings and etched seat belts buckles from Scale Production SPE24007.
Alessandro
Hi and thank you for the comments, a very little step ahead. The rear wing is really well done but for the Le Mans version it needs to be shortened of approx. 5 mm each side, so I traced two lines on the wing and cut the two portions. The wing drift and supports have been sprayed with semi-gloss black and covered with BBR carbon decals. Wing element has been primed matt white, painted with gloss white and, after the decals, matt coated with alkyd matt clear.