http://www.boutique-miniature.com/popup ... p?pID=3369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is at 1/24 but I don´t know if 1/43 still exist.
http://www.boutique-miniature.com/produ ... ts_id=3369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Models B. Thiry e F. Duval (1/43è)
- Luis Pacheco
- Mensagens: 534
- Registado: domingo set 12, 2004 11:25 am
- Localização: Ponta Delgada, Açores
Re: Models B. Thiry e F. Duval (1/43è)
Obrigado, mas eu sei muito bem, muitas vezes vista a partir deles, mas eles não têm 1 / 43 decalques dos Açores B. Thiry.
Thank you but I know very well, I often order from them but they have not 1 / 43 decals the Azores B. Thiry.
Stéphane
Thank you but I know very well, I often order from them but they have not 1 / 43 decals the Azores B. Thiry.
Stéphane
Re: Models B. Thiry e F. Duval (1/43è)
François Duval - Ford Focus Monté Carlo 2008 IXO RAM304
- Anexos
-
- 4.jpg (225.01 KiB) Visto 4130 vezes





