95% finished Jeff Gordon 24 Chevy

Mostra aqui os teus projectos finalizados
Responder
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

95% finished Jeff Gordon 24 Chevy

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

This one is about 95& finished.. only have to paint the net on the side and things like that.. I will have to see if a can borrow my uncles digicam so I can take pictures of the inside.. it looks great :speechless:

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

That´s it.. my first nascar model is "done" :wacky
_________
Rickard
Petter
Mensagens: 1363
Registado: quinta fev 12, 2004 4:45 pm
Localização: Aveiro

Mensagem por Petter »

It DOES look great, Rickard! I have to say I'm not a fan of Nascar..but you've done a wonderful job.

I also have to say that I'm quite proud =) You've become a good modeller in no time =)

Cheers,
Pedro.
Rallymaster
Mensagens: 105
Registado: sexta mai 13, 2005 1:47 pm
Localização: Arlöv, Sweden

Mensagem por Rallymaster »

I´m a good modeller with a bad camera.. :P Thanks for the compliment though :D
Greets
______
Rickard
PMMSC
Mensagens: 2386
Registado: quarta fev 04, 2004 9:27 am
Localização: Cartaxo

Mensagem por PMMSC »

Very nice model!!!!! :D:D:D
Responder