Página 1 de 1

95% finished Jeff Gordon 24 Chevy

Enviado: sábado jan 28, 2006 4:06 pm
por Rallymaster
This one is about 95& finished.. only have to paint the net on the side and things like that.. I will have to see if a can borrow my uncles digicam so I can take pictures of the inside.. it looks great :speechless:

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

That´s it.. my first nascar model is "done" :wacky
_________
Rickard

Enviado: sábado jan 28, 2006 8:03 pm
por Petter
It DOES look great, Rickard! I have to say I'm not a fan of Nascar..but you've done a wonderful job.

I also have to say that I'm quite proud =) You've become a good modeller in no time =)

Cheers,
Pedro.

Enviado: sábado jan 28, 2006 8:14 pm
por Rallymaster
I´m a good modeller with a bad camera.. :P Thanks for the compliment though :D
Greets
______
Rickard

Enviado: segunda jan 30, 2006 9:56 am
por PMMSC
Very nice model!!!!! :D:D:D